Thursday 9 June 2016

Speeches, friends,Fractions Decimals and Percentages,Times tables and Matariki

We have been thinking about speeches lately because soon we are going to have to present one all about the human body and I am doing mine about growing up I am not very good at doing speeches and I'm really nervous!! This is week six and I've actually been thinking about how well I have settled into my new class with all the people and my teacher I am really happy about this. My friends are James, Jackson and Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeina (That was written by her) because I don't know how to spell her name, you should check out their blogs.
In maths we have been learning about fractions decimals and percentages it's hard work but I don't mind it, I have been persevering in learning my times tables and so far I know my 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,10, and 11 times tables I am quite proud of myself.
We have been learning a tiny bit about Matariki but not that much.
Thats it for this blog MARINA IS OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment