Friday 25 November 2016

Closer and closer....

Its getting closer and closer to the end of the year and just about everyone in class is starting to wind down.
Im really sad beacuse one of my pieces of work was deleted but I can always do more!
In maths we've learnt about PI ( PIE ) and it's quite simple if you know your multiplication and division which I do.
Ive been lacking in my reading as I just started the 5 book of harry potter a few weeks ago and i have not touched it since. I guess im just really busy. I REALLY CANT WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS.
This weekend im going to Wellington and i'm really excited. Me and my friend Hannah played cards at lunchtime at morning tea and she taught me a new game called donkey and I really love it.
Yesterday I had a drama performance and at one point I had a complete blank moment but then I got back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment