Friday 16 June 2017

My elective

I'm in the digital circus elective and It is really fun and interesting.
We have been lucky enough to play with ROBOTS!!!!
First, we played with the ozobot which is this small robot that follows the lines you make.
For example, if you had a marker and you drew a line of a piece of paper the ozobot will follow it.
Then with the ozobot we had to code it to do tricks on a piece of paper. Then in the next elective time on Friday we used a breadboard, some wires, and a motor to make a little robot car which we had a wrestling match with them in a drawn circle. Today we got given a car robot and a computer with a robot coding program on it. We had to code the robots to do these race tracks which were on a big piece of paper. The turns had to be exact and it would not count if we went over the line. I accidentally dropped the robot on the floor but everything was fine and someone else dropped theirs too. I'm VERY proud of myself for trying my hardest and achieving the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment