Thursday 8 September 2016

My head is in the clouds!!

These past few weeks I have been in the clouds in a land of books!
I can't stop reading,
So far I've read the following books....
Awful auntie, Grandpas great escape, All of the ten books in the Diary of a wimpy kid series and I am starting a new series and it is HARRY POTTER!
I am only up to page 25 on the first book which is Harry potter and the Philosopher's stone and so far I can tell I am in it for the long haul which funnily enough the long haul is the title of ninth book in diary of a wimpy kid series.
I recommend to read ALL these books.
In class we've only just started this new move called Pay it forward and it's really nice.
In electronics technology we have learnt soooo much so let me get onto this subject right away....
I now know how to solder,wire,use corflute,tell positive from negative,know what place the long leg and the short leg goes and I learnt how to drill into to corflute WITH A DRILL.
Maths is still Algebra which is cool and for literacy we are working on passion projects and thats what you want to do when you leave school.





No comments:

Post a Comment